We at Deland, Gibson continuously try to educate and quantify the new and emerging cyber risks to our clients – through risk management and insurance policies. Our partner carriers are doing the same with a new application from AIG regarding cyber risk:
A recent AIG survey found 80% of executives and brokers find it difficult to keep pace because the cyber threat is evolving so rapidly. AIG developed the CyberEdge Mobile App for the iPad in response to the clear demand for information about cyber risk and how to help mitigate and respond to it. The first-of-its-kind application for cyber risk information, the app combines the latest cyber news, opinion and risk analysis with daily updates on data breaches nationwide, to put the cyber information users want at their fingertips.
The CyberEdge Mobile App for the iPad delivers:
• All the latest cyber news from industry-leading news providers
• Information on the most recent data breaches nationwide
• An extensive database of cyber resources
• A calculator to help estimate potential liability costs
• More than 20 claims narratives to better understand how AIG has responded to other breaches
• A glossary of common cyber terms
• Information on CyberEdge and contact details to learn more
The app is available as a free download to anyone with an iPad at the Apple App Store.
For more information on cyber risk call Deland, Gibson at 781.237.1515