Deland, Gibson now offers an exclusive program for ambulance companies in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. DGIA has partnered with McNeil & Company a leader in the industry since 1997. This program is geared towards loss prevention and risk mitigation – a perfect match for the Deland, Gibson Difference.
This program offers extremely competitive pricing and the ability to manage your Total Cost of Risk. Deland, Gibson’s risk reduction plan will implement many risk prevention techniques including:
– Intersection accident prevention
– Violence prevention for emergency responders
– Safe van operations
– On-site safety audits
– Driver assessments
(This is only a small sample of the value propositions Deland, Gibson offers.)
We know that every private-sector ambulance service provider has unique insurance needs and requires a unique insurance package to fully protect itself. Our professionals have the ability to tailor coverage for any organization.
ASIP provides a single source for nearly all your insurance needs.
• Commercial General Liability
• Business Automobile
• Ambulance Services Professional Liability (Occurrence or Claims Made Basis)
• Employment Practices Liability (Occurrence or Claims Made Basis)
• Employment Benefits Liability (Occurrence or Claims Made Basis)
• Portable Equipment Coverage
• Umbrella / Excess Liability
Please contact Chip Gibson or Tom Skelly at Deland, Gibson Insurance for more information.