According to a recent study by Price Waterhouse Coopers, only about 47% of businesses perform periodic risk assessments on their security systems.
Deland, Gibson Insurance will perform a Risk Assessment for any business that:
- Stores credit cards in their computer system
- Conducts electronic funds transfers
- Uses cloud-based storage or file sharing services
- Provides remote access to company network
- Saves personally identifiable information from employees, like social security numbers
- Conducts operations outside the US
Don’t let a leprechaun steal the pot of gold! Talk to a Risk Advisor today!
About the Author
email@example.com – 781.239.7605 – www.delandgibson.com
Alexis Kimball monitors businesses with a proactive plan to lower the Total Cost of Risk. All costs that are related to insurance can be identified, measured, and reduced. These include insurance premiums, retained losses, risk management control, outside service fees, and indirect costs.