Deland, Gibson Insurance is seeking a Client Advocate Trainee
To accomplish this, DG maintains a world-class workforce to provide Peace of Mind Through Proactive Service. Everyone in the DG family of clients, community and coworkers are representative of the firm’s Core Values:
- Respect Our Clients, Community & Coworkers
- Leading Edge Knowledge
- Act with Integrity
- Trust One Another
- We Have Fun
- Personal Lines Client Advocate Trainee
Entry Level Position as for Insurance and Risk Management Advisor
- Will learn all aspects of Personal Insurance before finding a position that is the best fit
- Be A Team Player: Needs to be extremely hard working and do whatever needed to help the team get the job done.
- Be a sponge – strive for leading edge knowledge of all agency verticals
- Provide clients with industry leading the customer experience
Successful Candidates Should:
- Have Grit
- Have a “Can Do” attitude!
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be highly organized
- Want to HAVE FUN
Think that you would be a good fit for the Deland, Gibson team? Please click here to submit your application and resume.