Deland, Gibson Insurance is seeking a Client Advocate Traineeeland, Gibson seeks to provide industry leading customer service through risk reducing action steps to lower our client’s Total Cost of Risk. Our process, The Deland, Gibson Difference, identifies, assesses and addresses areas of risk that our clients face. Our process then proactively educates and works with clients to build a Risk Reduction and Insurance Program to lower their overall risk.
To accomplish this, DG maintains a world-class workforce to provide Peace of Mind Through Proactive Service. Everyone in the DG family of clients, community and coworkers are representative of the firm’s Core Values:
- Respect Our Clients, Community & Coworkers
- Leading Edge Knowledge
- Act with Integrity
- Trust One Another
- We Have Fun
- Personal Lines Client Advocate Trainee
Entry Level Position as for Insurance and Risk Management Advisor
- Will learn all aspects of Personal Insurance before finding a position that is the best fit
- Be A Team Player: Needs to be extremely hard working and do whatever needed to help the team get the job done.
- Be a sponge – strive for leading edge knowledge of all agency verticals
- Provide clients with industry leading the customer experience
Successful Candidates Should:
- Have Grit
- Have a “Can Do” attitude!
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be highly organized
- Want to HAVE FUN
Think that you would be a good fit for the Deland, Gibson team? Please click here to submit your application and resume.