Perpetuation is like life insurance – everyone needs it but no one wants to think about it – and sometimes it’s too late.
Perpetuation is paramount to a business’ continuity and to yielding long term profits.
Many of the problems and hurdles of perpetuation are rooted in the industry:
– Lack of future leaders
– Low Growth = problems with internally funded perpetuation
– Time – many firms start too late and realize they must sell
Instead of feeling pressured to sell, or maybe looking at a deal to sell which ultimately may not be what you want – there are other options.
At Deland, Gibson Insurance Associates, Inc. we can offer help. Continue to own your book, have an office to hang your hat and continue to do what you love at your convenience.
Logistic advantages of DGIA:
– Top tier staff of commercial lines, personal lines, claims, IT, accounting
– Vast company appointments
– Superior Reputation
– A Unique business model to differentiate yourself and the agency
– Top of the line agency management system
– Central location to Boston and Metro West
– 1900 Club – High End Personal Lines Department
– Marine Department
– Multiple Niche Specialties
– Negotiable Compensation Packages
Contact Chip Gibson at 781.237.1515 or at firstname.lastname@example.org