Deland, Gibson Insurance is seeking a Personal Lines Client Account Manager to join the Personal Lines Team.
Deland, Gibson maintains extremely high standards of client experience and implements action steps to lower our client’s Total Cost of Risk. We provide proactive, risk reduction strategies to accomplish this. Our process, The Deland, Gibson Difference, identifies, assesses and addresses areas of risk that our clients face. Our process then proactively educates and works with clients to build a Risk Reduction and Insurance Program to lower their overall risk.
To accomplish this, DG maintains a world class workforce to provide Peace of Mind Through Proactive Service. The following process is to ensure that everyone is Doing their Best for the Good of the Client. Everyone in the DG family of clients, community and coworkers are representative of the firm’s Core Values:
- Respect Our Clients, Community & Coworkers
- Leading Edge Knowledge
- Act with Integrity
- Trust One Another
- We Have Fun
PL Client Account Manager Job Description
- Work to be a client’s trusted advisor
- Increase Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain work flows and current information in Epic
- Be A Team Player: Attend Personal Lines team meetings and events
- Maintain knowledge of all company systems
- Maintain the highest levels of client service per the service standards
Successful Candidates Should:
- Have a “Can Do” attitude!
- Have at least 3 years’ experience
- Have a MA Producers License
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be highly organized
- Want to HAVE FUN
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Applied Epic a plus
DG provides an extremely competitive benefits and compensation package.