WELCOME TO DELAND GIBSON INSURANCE
Established in 1900, Deland, Gibson is a Massachusetts insurance agency that has thrived working as a trusted advisor for its client base. Through a handful of subtle name changes over the past century Deland, Gibson has maintained its identity as an insurance and risk manager. Here is a brief timeline of leadership:
- D,G was originally founded in Boston by Charles E. Deland and named The Deland Insurance Agency.
- George Gibson, Deland’s nephew took over in 1935 and ran the agency until 1986.
- Passing the torch to the Third Generation Charlie Gibson, George’s Son, took the reins. For over 30 years
- Charlie presided as President and CEO until 2015.
- In 2015 the Fourth Generation joined Charlie in the Agency’s leadership. Chip and Ted Gibson assumed roles of CEO and COO working with Charlie who moved to Chairman, President.
It has long been the goal and desire to maintain Deland, Gibson as a family-run business. Deland, Gibson Insurance, originally a generalist agent, has evolved and adapted into a top risk-advisor and insurance manager. DG is also more sector focused. With over $50,000,000 of written premiums, the agency looks to continue fulfilling our mission as a client advocate Providing Peace of Mind Through Proactive Service.
A 5-Star, Trusted Choice® Independent Insurance Agency
Deland, Gibson is certified as a Five Star insurance Agency, and is a Trusted Choice agency, proudly supporting the Trusted Choice Pledge of Performance.