Welcome to Client Central, your central online resource for forms, helpful information, and important links. We’ve also provided tools for prospective clients who want to receive a quote or learn more about Deland, Gibson Insurance.
If you need additional assistance or have questions about the appropriate use of these forms, please contact us and we’d be happy to help you.
Popular Client Resources
We are your advocate in this process and will take steps necessary to make sure you are correctly indemnified. Below are general instructions for claims.
Instructions for Specific Claim Types
Call our office or your insurance company direct to report the loss. We will give you information about the appraisal process. You will need the following information to assist us in reporting the loss:
- Your plate registration number
- Name, address, and telephone number of all drivers involved
- Name, address, and telephone number of any witnesses
- If you have a camera on hand, please take pictures of the scene, damage, and the parties involved.
- Complete and submit a Claim Notification Form
- Complete and submit a Crash Report
Please obtain a copy of the police report and complete the Crash Report. Forward both of these reports to our office.
Auto Glass Claims
After Hours Claims
- If a claim or accident occurs over the weekend or if the office is closed; please check your current policy for the name of the insurance company and policy number.
- Please call the insurance company (Insurance Company Contact Information) and report the loss directly.