- AIG - D&O: time for a wake-up call? Grant Merrill, AIG, Chief Underwriting Officer, Commercial institutions, Financial Lines talks about Directors' and Officers insurance and its importance.
- Crime A business owner trusted his assistant implicitly until her thefts nearly ruined him.
- Cyber Security Did he learn the hard way? An entrepreneur advises the viewer that operating a business without cyber insurance is like "working without a net."
- Directors & Officers A top executive learns that D&O liability insurance - and not his company's GL policy - will help protect him against certain types of lawsuits.
- Sexual Harassment & Discrimination
- Cyber Liability & Data Security Plus Product USLI's Cyber Liability and Data Security Plus Product is designed to protect small businesses against exposures involving data breach, web activity and identity theft of the principals of a business
- Employment Practices Liability Product USLI's Employment Practices Liability Product protects business agains allegations of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation and failure to pay overtime.
- When Disaster Strikes: Would Your Company Survive? Event Highlights When Disaster Strikes: Would Your Company Survive? Disaster Preparedness Informational Session Highlights